Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Dog Walking Through the Transition


Use the Code MATI1385 
To get $20 worth of free dog walking, boarding or pet sitting at WagWalking.com

We live in a really cool day in age.  When I decided to leave my previous job, I knew that there was going to be a need for me to generate some income while I got UprisingSports.com off the ground.  Enter the age of the connection economy and enter Wag.com, the Uber of the dog walking World. 

It's a pretty sweet gig walking dogs for a living.   They all have their own personalities and needs just like the people that I have been working with.  WAG promotes available walks and I decide when and how much I want to walk dogs.   Most of the time Ace Doggy Dog gets to come along as well. 

It's not a forever job, but it is super cool to live in a time and place where making a little bit of money is so easy.  Make it much easier and less stressful to start something new and meaningful when you know that there are ways that you can provide yourself a cushion. 


No comments:

Post a Comment